Monday, November 10, 2008

Clarity

I had signed up for the Pandora app when I got my iPhone back in March, and I installed it this weekend after a friend told me how awesome it is.  Well, she was right; Pandora is amazing.  I signed up for the "Clarity" Jimmy Eat World radio station this morning on a whim, which is an old favorite album (ten years old in fact).  They are playing the best stuff, culminated with a song from the Get Up Kids' "Something to Write Home about"!!!  Those two albums were instrumental in my youth, and going to see those bands 9 billion times in a row was my life.  Once again, I re-discovered a lost piece of myself this fall.  

Randomly, Mike informed me this evening of a Jimmy Eat World show taking place in February where they are JUST playing Clarity!!!  This is amazing!  Tickets go on sale this Saturday...wish me luck! 

No comments: